Package Cost per person INR 1,85,449.00 for Indian Passport Holders.
ITINERARY: Mt. Kailash Yatra by Helicopter with parikarma- 10 Days
Day 1 – Kathmandu Arrival
Arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will meet representatives and transfer to Hotel. Preparation for Yatra
Meal: Dinner at Hotel |Accommodation on dbl sharing basis
Day 2- Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj
Morning after Breakfast – visit of Pashupatinath temple perform pooja and back to hotel,
Packing and Preparation for the Yatra,
Afternoon – Transfer to Airport for Nepalgunj Flight by domestic air. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch at Hotel in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj Hotel
Hotel: – Siddhartha Hotel/ Sneha Hotel |Accommodation on dbl sharing basis
Day 3- Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa & Drive to Taklakot
Early Morning – Transfer to Airport for flight to Simikot, Rest for few hours at Simikot. Then– Take Helicopter to Hilsa and wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (It is a group visa and all have to enter Tibet group together).From Hilsa we have to walk around 20 mins, cross the bridge. After clearing formalities at Chinese security check post. We board awaiting Coach & transfer to Taklakot
From Hilsa drive to Taklakot (85km/ 1 ½ hrs) and stay at Hotel.
We will stay overnight at Simikot, Hilsa or Taklakot depending upon the weather and other situation.
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj or Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot
Hotel: Hotel at Taklakot with attached bathroom | Accommodation on Triple sharing basis
Day 4- At Taklakot – Rest Day
Entire day free for acclimatization can walk around Market
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Hotel: Hotel at Taklakot with attached bathroom| Accommodation on Triple sharing basis
Day 5- Drive to Manasarovar Lake
Morning after b/fast, drive towards Mansarovar Lake (90 kms / 1 ½ hrs). You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake.
Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar lake by Coach. Stay at Mansarovar
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hotel: Mud House |Accommodation on 5 – 6 sharing basis
Day 6- 1st Day Kailash Parikrama – Trek to Dirapuk
Morning After short drive, we will reach Tarboche (yamdwar ) and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Parikrama. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash . Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen / Mansarovar and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Mansarovar, Lunch on the way during Parikrama & Dinner at Dirapuk
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama
Accommodation on 5 – 6 sharing basis
Day 7-2nd Day of kailash parikrama – to Zuthulpuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 8-9 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the Sindhu River to Zuthulpuk.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hotel: Stay at the Lodge / Mud House| Accommodation on 5 – 6 sharing basis
Day 8- Drive to Hilsa-Simikot via taklakot
Morning After short Trek (2 hrs), we will reach Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting, from there drive to Hilsa-Simikot via taklakot.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hotel: Stay at Guest House | Accommodation on triple sharing basis
Day 9- Fly to Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu
Morning -Fly Simikot to Nepalgunj and fly back to Kathmandu
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu
Accommodation on dbl sharing basis
Day 10 Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
After b/fast drive to Kathmandu International Airport to fly back to your home
Meal: Breakfast Only
It is advised, each yatri to keep minimum 1 or 2 extra days to overcome any delays due to nature of travel ( Extra cost will be charged for extra night accommodation )
There may be a possibility of change/delay in the schedule due to weather
The Tour Operator or any of its partners shall not he held responsible/liable for any such delays.
Any extra cost occurred has to be paid by the clients
• Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj
• 2 Nights 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night in Nepalgunj with all veg. meal
• Half day Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
• Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare
• Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both Way
• Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board Veg. meal
• Luxury Coach
• Nepali Team leader and supporting team
• English speaking Tibetan guide
• Chinese visa
• Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client
• Humla Restriction fee
• Jacket on Kailash Tour
• Free Duffel Bag & Day Pack (Small Shoulder Bag)
• Oxygen cylinder (Medical Purpose Carried by Our Sherpa Team)
• Home-Kathmandu-Home Airfare
• Cost for extra night accommodation.
• Horse Ride or Porter during Parikarma
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
• Evacuation cost.
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Visa splitting Charge & Extra transport cost, if returning early from Tibet
Information about Yatra
1. The group members should follow to proceed the flights, accommodation, and immigration formalities according to their serial no. of permit/Visa. If anybody miss their queue the operator will not be responsible.
2. In case of stocked the yatries due to cancellation of flights by bad weather, technical problem or heavy trafficking of yatris, we try to accommodate at the good hotel only on the basis of availability and the clients may not get the same hotel where they stayed last night hence we do not have prior booking for unfortunate situation. But the clients shall borne the cost of accommodation.
3. If any factor effect at any segment of operation due to unavoidable situation, it create the sequential affect and yatries shall understand the problem and shall ready to co operate operator /Leader to overcome from the problem.
4. Clients shall clearly understand that we provide 02 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu, 01 night accommodation in Nepalgunj, 02 nights in Taklakot, 01 night in Mansarovar, 01 night in Dirapuk, 01 night in Zuthulpuk and 01 night Taklakot /Hilsa / Simikot inclusive of package Ex. Kathmandu groups. Except the mentioned at the particular nights in particular places if clients have to stocked due to unavoidable situation, the accommodation cost shall borne by the clients and which is not adjustable to other places.
5. Airport formalities, immigration formalities and technical part of air/heli are beyond the control of operator.
6. Horse cost for parikrama is beyond the control of leader and the costs depend upon demand & supply condition.
7. Take off and landing the flights in Nepalgunj may sometime take place at Surkhet airport due to technical decision of pilot which is beyond the control of operator but of course we manage to pick up/drop people to Nepalgung by vehicle.
8. The operator will book the flight tickets as per itinerary on each sector. In case of disturbance of flight on schedule, we try to manage on next schedule but cannot provide the guarantee.
9. In case of not operation of flight on KTM/NEP & VV part on schedule, we may decide to transfer the yatries by vehicle too.
Tour Cancellation Policy :-
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
Booking Amount INR: 25,000 /- Per Person non Refundable
15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
Risks & Liability:
Shiv Bhole India Travels and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore,
Shiv Bhole India Travels and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot.